We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Leaving in AM - Quick Question!

Ronda, North...
Level Contributor
193 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Leaving in AM - Quick Question!

We are leaving in the AM and just thought of a question. We have Warren & Annabelle's scheduled one evening but we are not eating dinner there and planned on just hanging out in Lahaina and picking up something there. Question is, what time is the show generally over with? It says on the website to allow 3.5 hours for the show which starts at 5pm so we would be out at 8:30? Does that sound about right? I should try to make dinner reservations for 8:45 or 9? Thoughts?

Thanks!

maryland
Level Contributor
2,559 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Leaving in AM - Quick Question!

i have no idea about warren & annabelle's...what i would do personallly is not make reservations at all unless you want something fancy....you can always grab something in lahaina without reservations.

Healy, Alaska
Destination Expert
for Denali National Park and Preserve, Alaska
Level Contributor
40,878 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Leaving in AM - Quick Question!

Seems like Lahaina restaurants were open late - and lots of casual places that you wouldn't need reservations for - Hard Rock Cafe, Cheeseburger in Paradise, Bubba Gump's, just to name a few. I thought half the fun of dining in Lahaina was wandering around, reading menus and walking in. Have a great trip! :)

Gaithersburg...
Level Contributor
236 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Leaving in AM - Quick Question!

We went a couple of weeks ago, and we didnt get out of the show until 9 pm. They have you stay in the parlor area until about 6:45. The show was about 2 hrs with Warren. We got there around 5:30 and ended up ordering appetizers and a couple of drinks. The portions were large, and the food ok I thought.

San Clemente, CA
Level Contributor
2,598 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Leaving in AM - Quick Question!

Mz- Have a great trip. It seemed like the streets in Lahaina folded up around 10pm. Not sure how late the restaurants stay open, but it was very cleared out by then when we went. Good luck!!!!

Albuquerque (Maui)
Level Contributor
235 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Leaving in AM - Quick Question!

The show was great, but tiring - due to laughing and smiling in amazement.

I highly recommend eating something beforehand....and then munching on some goodies in Annabelle's Parlor - yummy deserts!

We got there at about 5:45 and didn't exit until maybe 9:15-9:30.

6. Re: Leaving in AM - Quick Question!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 pm, August 13, 2009