We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Surfing lessons- What companies take pictures of you?

houston
Level Contributor
126 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Surfing lessons- What companies take pictures of you?

I would love to have pictures of me standing on the board! I took a surfing lesson when I was in Nicaragua and the only pic I have is me standing on the beach holding the board.

I did a search and looks like Goofy Foot takes pictures....are they any others? Thanks a bunch!

Mentioned in this post
Nicaragua
Nicaragua
Central America
Local Kayak, Surf, and Stand Up Paddle
Water Sports, Kayaking & Canoeing, Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing, Stand-Up Paddleboarding
Isana Ocean Sports
Lessons & Workshops, Scuba & Snorkeling, Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing
Windsurfing School of Maui
Lessons & Workshops, Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing
Kanaha Kai
Gear Rentals, Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing, Stand-Up Paddleboarding
Kapaa, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Maui, Hana, Oahu
Level Contributor
50,005 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Surfing lessons- What companies take pictures of you?

I think they all do. Money in their pockets and great pictures too!! Check out Maui WaveRiders also.

Seattle
Level Contributor
916 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Surfing lessons- What companies take pictures of you?

We loved GoofyFoot, and felt like they were extremely safety-conscious, as well as friendly and skilled in surfing instruction. Great photos.

washington state
Level Contributor
33 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Surfing lessons- What companies take pictures of you?

we went last week and used Royal Hawaiian surf academy and were very happy. ended up with a disc of my husband and daughter surfing with over 100 pictures. were very happy, see the reviews

washington state
Level Contributor
33 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Surfing lessons- What companies take pictures of you?

just reread my post and realized we were very very happy, did not mean to repeat myself. can you edit after posting?

Vancouver
Level Contributor
128 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Surfing lessons- What companies take pictures of you?

Our two boys (14 and 10) had lessons from Maui Waveriders in Kihei. The instruction was great and they got to use the boards for the rest of the day (hubby gave it a try too)! Next day I went back and picked up and CD with A LOT of great pics of them taken right in the water, some in sequence of both of them standing up and surfing! Very cool!

Mentioned in this post
Kihei
Kihei
Maui, HI
Pine Island...
Level Contributor
94 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Surfing lessons- What companies take pictures of you?

We were there last week and Maui Wave Riders in Kihei was great. Lots of great pictures. If you are staying near Kihei I would highly reccomend them.

Mentioned in this post
Kihei
Kihei
Maui, HI
Maui, Hawaii
Level Contributor
109 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Surfing lessons- What companies take pictures of you?

went with mauibeachboys

was fun/great

$20 for picture CD- great deal!

8. Re: Surfing lessons- What companies take pictures of you?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, February 27, 2014