We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

HerbalGirl-- Welcome Back Waiting for your Paradise...

Kentucky
Level Contributor
137 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
HerbalGirl-- Welcome Back Waiting for your Paradise...

Herbalgirl--

Know you are coming in today or tonight and wanted to welcome you back. We have missed you on the Forums. Am anxious to read your trip report and also to know if things were MAGIC for you in Maui? Hope so! We are leaving in 3 days. Hope your trip was everything you wanted... Buni

Coldwater, MI
Level Contributor
137 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: HerbalGirl-- Welcome Back Waiting for your Paradise...

I echo that sentiment. I hope you had a great time!

Molokai, Hawaii
Level Contributor
2,121 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: HerbalGirl-- Welcome Back Waiting for your Paradise...

herbalgirl, you could have fooled most of the readers with your knowledge of maui as if you had been there many times before. my question is if it seemed familiar to what your read about it or was it different, now that your really made it there?

i know that my first trip to hawaii was totally different than i expected back in 1983. i didn't think that there are big cities, highrises and lots of traffic. i was actually looking for a few ummm... grass shacks then. of course back then i just had black and white photos of honolulu in the 70s to study from, no internet and virtual tours.

michigan
Level Contributor
518 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: HerbalGirl-- Welcome Back Waiting for your Paradise...

Herbalgirl.....when will you be returning. I'm sure you have been making a list of all the things you will want to do on your next holiday.

Houston, TX
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: HerbalGirl-- Welcome Back Waiting for your Paradise...

Enthusiastic bump!!!

(aloha! welcome home!!)

Princeville, Hawaii
Level Contributor
7,080 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: HerbalGirl-- Welcome Back Waiting for your Paradise...

Aloha, Herbal. We are all awaiting your reports.

omaha
Level Contributor
302 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: HerbalGirl-- Welcome Back Waiting for your Paradise...

aloha Herbal girl! im willing to to bet the shortness of your trip will be the only downside. Maui is always hard to leave!! Duke444

bq
Albany, Georgia
Level Contributor
590 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: HerbalGirl-- Welcome Back Waiting for your Paradise...

Aloha - hope your trip was everything you wanted it to be. Can't wait to read the report and get all the great advice you have to give.

San Jose,ca
Level Contributor
406 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: HerbalGirl-- Welcome Back Waiting for your Paradise...

I'll bet she's already trying to figure out if she can run her business from Maui, either that, or she's already applied for a job at the Hula Grill!

We may never hear from her again...................

Houston, TX
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: HerbalGirl-- Welcome Back Waiting for your Paradise...

Yep! But she'd come back one laaaaaaaaaaaaaast time to fill all of us in on her plans!!!!!!

Kentucky
Level Contributor
137 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: HerbalGirl-- Welcome Back Waiting for your Paradise...

Maybe they DID decide to stay over there... OR she is so far off the ground she cannot reach her keyboard.. OR probably resting after all that fun and excitement.. OR calling everyone with news....OR still unpacking...

OK, OK... We WILL hear soon, I know...