We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Brighton Bill, Didn't I see your photo on.............

Level Contributor
687 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Brighton Bill, Didn't I see your photo on.............

I think it was you and your wifey, and 2 kids (maybe??) on a Kaleana condo website. It was under the "see what our guests are saying" page. Something like that. If that was you, could you please tell me what it was really like? I see that their prices are under 200, and I'm just wondering why.

Elk Rapids, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Lanai
Level Contributor
9,603 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Brighton Bill, Didn't I see your photo on.............

Nope it was not me, well they may have hijacked my picture but we have never stayed there and we have never taken our kids toi Hawaii when we go.

I would be interested in seeing the website if you can find it again though, maybe it was us pre reincarnation.

Level Contributor
687 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Brighton Bill, Didn't I see your photo on.............

Of course I've erased my history since then, but I'll try to find it. If I do find it, and you have a peek, I'm sure you won't think you look like "him." Whenever someone says I look like a certain person, and I see them, I can't even see a resemblence.

To be fair to me, your picture is quite tiny, on my screen anyway. I'll try to look for the site.

Level Contributor
687 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Brighton Bill, Didn't I see your photo on.............

Wow! I"m good!

Found it right away! Ok, its www.jetnick.com then scroll down to guest testimonials, then scroll down to the Lancaster family from San Diego.

Ok, I just saw a tall guy with a loud shirt on, and a shorter blonde wifey beside him. Tell me if I'm waaaaaay off on this one! :0)

Elk Rapids, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Lanai
Level Contributor
9,603 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Brighton Bill, Didn't I see your photo on.............

Pretty close except:

I do not have a mustache.

My wife is a foot shorter than me.

Our kids are in their 30's

My wife is not blonde (though I know she is just a bottle of Clairol away if she so chooses).

We are not from California.

Maybe I have a doppleganger though....thanks for the web site, the place looks nice.