We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What day to day things are you NOT accomplishing to be on...

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
74 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
What day to day things are you NOT accomplishing to be on...

We're going to San Francisco for a few days and then on to Maui for a week in June to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary. I'm SUPPOSED to be pricing items for our garage sale on Saturday, but somehow I keep finding myself on this forum. Anyone else?

Fort Lauderdale...
Level Contributor
1,471 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: What day to day things are you NOT accomplishing to be on...

Thanks Chico!

Kwills, that was hysterical!!!!!

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
2,967 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: What day to day things are you NOT accomplishing to be on...

Given your profession I am surprised and appalled that you do not have an IV drip for your coffee. Much neater and leaves your hands free for typing.

San Clemente, CA
Level Contributor
2,597 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
33. Re: What day to day things are you NOT accomplishing to be on...

Kwils- that is pretty hilarious. Been there, done that (and I would have scared everyone here! You did not want to see me then!)

But I do plan on having shave ice, malasadas, and Hula Pie on this trip. Does anyone know where to get good malasadas since Komoda Bakery is closed for a month??! Please help asap- I leave in less than 48 hrs.

Summer- Have a great time! I am keeping the massage a secret from my boyfriend- hot stones, cannot wait! I tried on my bikini today and let me tell you, that hard work has really paid off! I feel so happy and healthy! Keep it up- this is your big day and you will have so much natural energy!

Healy, Alaska
Destination Expert
for Denali National Park and Preserve, Alaska
Level Contributor
38,904 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
34. Re: What day to day things are you NOT accomplishing to be on...

Hey - with funny guys like Kwils and Kama, no wonder we are always hanging out on the forum - don't want to miss any humorous moments!! I always am in the mood for a good laugh! :)

San Clemente, CA
Level Contributor
2,597 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
35. Re: What day to day things are you NOT accomplishing to be on...

Yes! Kama also gives me my weekly dose of feel good! :)

Hey, the ginger capsules (for no motion sickness) came the other day, Kama. Thanks- will bring them- they smell like aromatherapy!