We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Place to stay in Homer

Columbus Ohio
Level Contributor
19 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Place to stay in Homer

Is anyone familiar with the Bay View Inn in Homer? They seem to have some nice rates but I cannot find any recommendations.

Saint Cloud...
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
27,180 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Place to stay in Homer

You might try the Alaska Forum instead of Hawaii Forum

Wailuku, Maui
Level Contributor
304 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Place to stay in Homer

How funny, I was just going to say We have a place called "Homer" here? What a coincidence that my friend in Alaska has a B & B in Homer :)

Saint Cloud...
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
27,180 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Place to stay in Homer

Now I'm confused.

Is there a Bay View Inn in Homer on Maui?

Columbus Ohio
Level Contributor
19 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Place to stay in Homer

Please excuse. I'm new and have to figure out how to post on correct forum. Have a nice time in Maui.

Saint Cloud...
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
27,180 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Place to stay in Homer

I just clicked on your screen name and see that you managed to get the message in the Alaska foru.

Come, visit us in Hawaii some time.

To look for recommendations, try a search:

Bay View Inn Homer or Bay View Inn

You should be able to find some reviews

You can use any search engine or use the search function on this site.

Wailuku, Maui
Level Contributor
304 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Place to stay in Homer

dusty...we don't have one that I'm aware of. But I was in the Alaska forum the other day and mentioned my friend has a B & B in Homer, then saw the question here and thought, "wow we got one here too?" of course we don't I was just being a pighead..... LOL.

Columbus Ohio
Level Contributor
19 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Place to stay in Homer

I've been to Hawaii too, but I don't think I will return. Residents are mean. They enjoy picking on stupid people who make an honest mistake. I don't think people in Alaska would do that. Just kidding.

Columbus Ohio
Level Contributor
19 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Place to stay in Homer

Reply to Dusty... I just have not found anything from Trip Advisor and this is the only site I really trust.

Wailuku, Maui
Level Contributor
304 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Place to stay in Homer

suitcase_packed - wow did my reply generate such a response from you? I wasn't picking on you, re-read my reply. Geez, lighten up, sounds like you truly had a bad experience in Hawaii, I think maybe next time you should leave the chips on your shoulder at home.

just kidding.....

Healy, Alaska
Destination Expert
for Denali National Park and Preserve, Alaska
Level Contributor
40,249 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Place to stay in Homer

The response to this post cracks me up! Since I frequent both forums, I saw it in both places, but the contrast btw the Hawaii and the Alaska forums is amazing - the Hawaii forums are always so busy - lots of responses . . . things move pretty slow in the Alaska forums. Suitcase packed got more responses here than the Alaska forum. :) But luckily, I think he got some of the help he needed. Maybe we all subconsiously want to be in Hawaii??

By the way, I really like your screen name - it's great for a travel forum! :)