We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thanksgiving Dinner restaurant recommendations?

Cape Neddick, Maine
1 post
Save Topic
Thanksgiving Dinner restaurant recommendations?

We will be staying at the Fairmont during Thanskgiving week 2006. Can anyone recommend a restaurant for a traditional Thanksgiving dinner in the Wailea/Kihea area of Maui? Many thanks for any info you can give me!

Fountain Valley...
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Thanksgiving Dinner restaurant recommendations?

My family and I are also going to be on Maui the week of Thanksgiving 2006, I don't know of any traditional dinners but if you are open to suggestions the Old Lahina Luau is open on Thanksgiving, thats what we will be doing. And you can book it now, I did several weeks ago.

Kihei, Hawaii
Level Contributor
2,721 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Thanksgiving Dinner restaurant recommendations?

Well, it is a bit too early for anyone to have their thanksgiving menus yet. LOL But a couple of weeks before they will be avaiable. Last year I had a fabulous turkey dinner at Roy's. Almost every restaurant and hotel will have a special menu that day. Check back in about 8 months.

washington state
Level Contributor
3,006 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thanksgiving Dinner restaurant recommendations?

Well, I am sure you don't want to do this but we were there for Thanksgiving last year and ate local food on the beach with a bottle of wine and watched the sunset! The best Thanksgiving ever! No cleanup. All restuarants are open so you have your pick!

Kihei, Hawaii
Level Contributor
543 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Thanksgiving Dinner restaurant recommendations?

I stayed at the Fairmont over Thanksgiving time many years ago. They have a wonderful buffet with traditional foods included. It was the best Thanksgiving meal I've ever had - even better than home cooking!