We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just Go with It Hawaii Scenes Filmed mostly at Grand Wailea

Maui, Hawaii
Level Contributor
1,150 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Just Go with It Hawaii Scenes Filmed mostly at Grand Wailea

With the exception of seeing some familiar sights of Maui, the Film is simply aweful.

wait for video or on tv.

Did see Gannons Seawatch restauarant transform into a kitschy "Hawaiiana Style" restuarant ...badly done.

IMOP dont waste your money on this b grade flick

California
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
44,575 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just Go with It Hawaii Scenes Filmed mostly at Grand Wailea

Should we just turn the sound off??

Hartford...
Level Contributor
1,276 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Just Go with It Hawaii Scenes Filmed mostly at Grand Wailea

Lmao....

Calgary, Ab
Level Contributor
1,597 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Just Go with It Hawaii Scenes Filmed mostly at Grand Wailea

IMDB gave it a 5.8 out of ten. Yikes. Adam Sandler did more for Hawaii with 50 First Dates, although it wasn't Maui.

San Diego...
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Just Go with It Hawaii Scenes Filmed mostly at Grand Wailea

Sort of bummed that the scenes were mostly shot from Grand Wailea. I got great laughs from the movie though.

Colorado
Level Contributor
1,694 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Just Go with It Hawaii Scenes Filmed mostly at Grand Wailea

We were there last May when they were filming at Maluaka (sp) beach...the paparazzi hiding in the trees cracked us up...took us a bit to figure out what they were doing ...we decided to hit a different beach...not exactly the atmosphere we were looking for :)

texas
Level Contributor
1,817 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Just Go with It Hawaii Scenes Filmed mostly at Grand Wailea

is there a scene where Jennifer Aniston is singing karaoke? cause we could hear the music and her signing from our room at the 4s. it was SO annoying.

vancouver island
Level Contributor
175 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Just Go with It Hawaii Scenes Filmed mostly at Grand Wailea

we saw them at the grand Wailea last April.....Adam Sandler was with his wife and daughter. His daughter looks alot like him!!! My daughters got quick the kick out of seeing him up close and personal!!!! We will definately go see the film, even if it is just to see Maui!!!

San Diego...
Level Contributor
4,027 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Just Go with It Hawaii Scenes Filmed mostly at Grand Wailea

Saw this over the weekend with the DW. Made us realize we haven't been back to Maui in almost a year. Promptly booked a trip today for next month...Free flight and free hotel...can't beat that!

Shepherdsville...
Level Contributor
135 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Just Go with It Hawaii Scenes Filmed mostly at Grand Wailea

It wasn't Adam Sandlers funniest, but we thought it was ok. Seeing Maui was beautiful. My husband and I were wondering which waterfall that was that they were swimming in, it looked really pretty.

Hana, Hawaii
Level Contributor
8,062 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Just Go with It Hawaii Scenes Filmed mostly at Grand Wailea

SMG, I've read some reviews that say the movie is terrible too. (But I hear you get to get a close glimpse of Jennifer Aniston's "Grand Wailea wristband"! Would that make it worth the price of admission?)

...nope! ;)

Edited: 3:41 pm, February 15, 2011