We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hawaii 5-0 Senior discounts

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
28 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Hawaii 5-0 Senior discounts

I am over 65 and will visit Maui, next month.

I read that there are discounts available for Seniors, called

Hawaii 5-0. Where can I get more info?

Thank you,

Jim

Maui
Destination Expert
for Ka'anapali, Haleakala National Park, Maui
Level Contributor
49,645 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hawaii 5-0 Senior discounts

Aloha,

I googled the name. The prices shown for activities on Maui are full retail.

You'll not find a lot of discounts on Maui for activities and tours, though some have them on their own websites. That is always the best way to book any excursion, rather than through a third party vendor.

Arizona
Level Contributor
144 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hawaii 5-0 Senior discounts

I think it may be possible you're referring to Aston Hotel's "Hawaii 5-0" room discounts for those 50 and over. In some cases, it's a substantial savings. Of course, you probably already have your accommodations so maybe this is not what you were thinking about.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
28 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hawaii 5-0 Senior discounts

Thanks for replies.

Jim

4. Re: Hawaii 5-0 Senior discounts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, January 18, 2012