We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Deep sea fishing

Franklin TN
3 posts
Deep sea fishing

If your looking for a deep sea fishing trip in Maui extremefishingmaui.com is the place to go!!! My wife and I went earlier in October and captan Jeremy Webb and Captin Steve were awesome!! If you call ask to speak with Andy!!! I called him 3 or 4 times before booking the trip! Andy was very helpful he answered all my questions and concerns. I called around to 5 or 6 different places and he was by far the most knowleadgeable and the most helpful!! Captin Jeremy was very nice and polite and was very patient with my wife and I. It was our first time going deep sea fishing of this type! We had a great time!!

washington
Destination Expert
for Maui
Level Contributor
23,100 posts
19 reviews
1. Re: Deep sea fishing

And what did you catch?

Kapaa, Hawaii
Level Contributor
53,002 posts
3 reviews
2. Re: Deep sea fishing

The forums aren't the place for reviews. Check the guidelines!!

tripadvisor.com/help/what_the_forums_are_not

Franklin TN
3 posts
3. Re: Deep sea fishing

20 pound mahi mahi and a 476lb blue marlin!

IMG_1554.JPG

Franklin TN
3 posts
4. Re: Deep sea fishing

Well it wouldn't let me write a review because the business was not found. So this was my option

5. Re: Deep sea fishing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, April 17, 2011