We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon in June

Grand Rapids, MI
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Topic
Honeymoon in June

Planning a Honeymoon in North Kihei June 11th-23rd. We were thinking of spending a couple days on Oahu, do you think leaving Maui for a couple days is worth it or will we find plenty to do for two weeks on Maui? My bride is 27 and I am 32 and it will be both of our first time to Hawaii or anywhere warm on vacation (I’ve always been snowboarding somewhere). We are pretty active and enjoy all things outdoors. Looking forward to a Harley Ride to Hana, a Kayak trip to Molokini maybe a Zip-line tour as well. Any other fun stuff like that to do while we are there that may not be very well publicized on the net?

knr
Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Houston
Level Contributor
4,151 posts
142 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Honeymoon in June

Spending more time on Maui and several days on Oahu should be just right.

Be sure and let everyone know you are on travelling on your honeymoon when making reservations (air, hotel, car, restaurants,etc), you never know what upgrades or specials you'll receive.

It's publicized, but y'all sound very active, what about the rides down Haleakula?

You mention staying in North Kihei, do you have a place in mind? We honeymooned at the Kea Lani, now a Fairmont property. Great hotel with fantastic views of Molokini Crater.

Grand Rapids, MI
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Honeymoon in June

Knr,

We are staying at the Kihei Beach Resort, my future in laws stayed in this condo last year and loved it. www.mauiparadisecondo.com Very reasonable rates. I have considered the ride you mentioned, Sounds like fun. Thanks for the suggestion.