We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking flight through Air to Hawaii

vancouver WA usa
Level Contributor
84 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Booking flight through Air to Hawaii

I can apparently save nearly $200 (two people, roundtrip) for the same flights by booking through Air to Hawaii rather than directly through Hawaiian Airlines online. Is there a downside to booking flights this way?

Beaverton, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Cannon Beach
Level Contributor
6,091 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Booking flight through Air to Hawaii

hello neighbor --portland here

if there is i dont know about it

booked my maui tix thru them --hawaiian wanted 2825.00 for 4 r/t tix pdx to ogg with a plane change in hnl ----------air to got me the same flights that hawaiian was offering me for 1649.80------you do the math and figure out my savings----instant confirmation and i double checked the res on line with hawaiian within one hour and it was there as it was supposed to be -- keep checking with hawaiian to see if there is a schedule change and the res is always there-flying out next wed 10/5-----------

book em danno and save the bucks

Phoenix, AZ
Level Contributor
162 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Booking flight through Air to Hawaii

I wish that I could find the same deals! When I search airtohawaii.com, the airfare prices are actually higher than other prices I have found :( (I am flying out of phoenix)

Maple Ridge, BC...
Level Contributor
84 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Booking flight through Air to Hawaii

I've been doing my research on Air to Hawaii too, and I find the prices change depending on the day of the week - if you can wait to fly on a Tues, Wednesday, Sunday, the rates are often less - at least that's what I've found!!!

Veg