We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tommy Bahama's for lunch/dinner? Anybody eaten there?

Level Contributor
963 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Tommy Bahama's for lunch/dinner? Anybody eaten there?

We are going to go to the shops one evening and read good things about Tommy's Bahama's - has anybody eaten there - if so, what's good on the menu & price ranges ..... I checked out their website, but no menus........ Is there a view at all?

Tennessee
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Tommy Bahama's for lunch/dinner? Anybody eaten there?

Great place to eat dinner. Prices arent to bad. We paid 100 for 1 app, 2 entres, and bottle of wine. Dinner range from 12-25. Anything from chicken , fish, and steaks.

Jupiter, Florida
Level Contributor
977 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tommy Bahama's for lunch/dinner? Anybody eaten there?

We've had lunch there. I had salmon fish tacos. 3 of them for $14. Very good tacos! They also have great tropical ice tea. I usually go there for pupus with my husband. We like their coconut shrimp. For pupus and a few drinks, we usually spend about $60. Kelly, I really like it there. To me, prices are reasonable. Great atmosphere. Live music in the late afternoon/evenings.

Orange County...
Level Contributor
531 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tommy Bahama's for lunch/dinner? Anybody eaten there?

Great atmosphere - sit out on the patio for dinner, they have a steel drum musican that is really great - good singing voice too! Food and service are excellent! Prices are mid range compared to the resort restaurants in Maui. The ocean view that you use to have is now a view of the condos they're building next to the Grand Wailea - go anyway you'll realx and have a great meal!

Kihei, Hawaii
Level Contributor
2,721 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Tommy Bahama's for lunch/dinner? Anybody eaten there?

I'll be the dissenter here. To me Tommy Bahama's is overpriced. The food is OK, the same as Tommy Bahama's food I have had in their Tampa restaurant, and I imagine at any of their other restaurants. For the money I can think of many better places on the island. It is OK for pau hana, and I go from time to time for drinks, but I'll only eat there if someone else is picking up the tab.

Oklahoma City...
Destination Expert
for Oklahoma, Grove
Level Contributor
4,878 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tommy Bahama's for lunch/dinner? Anybody eaten there?

We just returned from S. Maui and really enjoyed the shops. We ate at Tommy Bahama's for dinner one evening and for lunch a couple of days later. Both were delicious, although, a little pricy. The atmosphere is nice, but no view. New construction has obstructed their view. Their salads were divine. Ask for the lunch menu if you go there for dinner. Prices are better, but portions are somewhat smaller, too.

Ferndale, Michigan
Level Contributor
113 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Tommy Bahama's for lunch/dinner? Anybody eaten there?

Basically like the clothing line, if you want to overpay for good quality then that's what you will get.