We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ladybug,Ladybug Fly Away (to) Hawaii

A TripAdvisor Member
Save Topic
Ladybug,Ladybug Fly Away (to) Hawaii

Ladybug - Just in case I don't catch you before you go. I Hope ( no I know) you will have a fabulous time!! I probably won't be posting when you return but I will certainly check in to read your trip report. ENJOY !

Windermere, Florida
Level Contributor
111 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ladybug,Ladybug Fly Away (to) Hawaii

Hawaiidreaming,

I hope you plan on telling us about your time on the BI! I have been to Maui before, but not the BI, and would love to hear your opinion of it! We are leaving in 11 days!

Ladybug, Only one day to go! Make sure you enjoy every moment of your well planned trip!

pennsylvania
Level Contributor
167 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Ladybug,Ladybug Fly Away (to) Hawaii

hawaiidreaming -- Thanks so much for the sweet wishes! I'll definitely post a trip report when I return for both the Big Island and Maui.

Ashley -- I can't believe it's almost here! We have exactly twenty-five hours 'til we leave for the airport! I'll chat with you before I go -- I have to run out to a doctor's appointment this morning, but will check in when I get home.

Everyone else here on the Hawaii forums -- I apologize for not being around too much the past few days, but, as you can imagine, it's been very busy here getting things done for our vacation. I'm looking forward to having more useful input to share with y'all when I return!

pennsylvania
Level Contributor
167 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Ladybug,Ladybug Fly Away (to) Hawaii

HD -- Loved your subject header, by the way. ;)

pennsylvania
Level Contributor
167 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Ladybug,Ladybug Fly Away (to) Hawaii

Ashley - I will post a trip report on the BI probably tonight. But I will do it on the BI Forum - so as not to break any rules!

Ladybug - One more sleep! How exciting! I am excited for u!

Fort Lauderdale...
Level Contributor
1,471 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ladybug,Ladybug Fly Away (to) Hawaii

Oh lucky you Ladybug2x. And please while you are there, check out a nice location for a possible shoe store. :)

pennsylvania
Level Contributor
167 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Ladybug,Ladybug Fly Away (to) Hawaii

hawaiidreaming -- I so hope you get that Big Island report posted before I leave! I'd love to print it out to read on the plane. How fun would it be to be reading your review and then...step off the plane in the place you just posted about!

VoyagerMom -- I will definitely scout locations for a shoe store! :)

pennsylvania
Level Contributor
167 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Ladybug,Ladybug Fly Away (to) Hawaii

Miss Ladybug - I am now on lunchbreak (1st day back to work uggggggggh) Will try and post a quick report of what I can remember - notes are at home - on the BI forum.

pennsylvania
Level Contributor
167 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Ladybug,Ladybug Fly Away (to) Hawaii

Could you do me a favor and, if you don't get it posted 'til tonight, clip and paste a copy to my email address? Or just send me an email to let me know you've posted it so I know to go looking for it. I'm going to try to get a couple minutes on the computer in the morning before I shut it down for the week so I can look for it then and, if I'm too excited to sleep, I'll check in tonight as well.

pennsylvania
Level Contributor
167 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Ladybug,Ladybug Fly Away (to) Hawaii

LadyBug & Ashley - Just posted on the Island of Hawaii Forum.Lady I will email you too - it willbe from my work email address.