We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Maui Executive Transportation Service

St. Petersburg...
Level Contributor
220 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
Maui Executive Transportation Service

We will be flying into Kapalua mid afternoon on a Friday in May from Honolulu and staying at the Sheraton. The hotel has recommended this company for transporation to and from the airport. Does anyone have any comments or input re: easiest way to get to Sheraton from Kapalua and approx time/cost? Thanks for any responses.

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
1,957 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Maui Executive Transportation Service

This is a short trip, no more than 15 minutes at most, and probably more like 10. I would just use a taxi (don't know that cost) rather than a fancy (and pricey) "transportation service". Are you not renting a car? Maui is hard to see without one...

Gig Harbor...
Level Contributor
4,157 posts
167 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Maui Executive Transportation Service

Have not used this particular service, but saw them plenty - we used Speedi Shuttle from Kahului and it was less than sixty each way - so from Kapalua to Sheraton is less miles, should cost you a lot less - I am sure that Executive will give you a flat rate quote over the phone or if they have a website.

Iowa City
Level Contributor
887 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Maui Executive Transportation Service

Last February,we took this shuttle from the Westin Spa in Kaanapali becah,to the Kahului airport, on the recommendation of the bell person-it cost about $23 a person,took about 40 minutes,as opposed to about $100 for a cab.

washington
Destination Expert
for Maui
Level Contributor
23,100 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Maui Executive Transportation Service

we used www.speedishuttle.com and were VERY pleased with their service. Made the reservations on line. I made a reservation for our son...$57 one way and was going to have my other son and his wife make their own reservations...then I found out we could ship all three back to the airport from Kaanapali for $62! Duh...prices vary depending on number of people in your party. Just a note

5. Re: Maui Executive Transportation Service

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 pm, September 25, 2009