We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What's the weather like in September?

VA
6 posts
Save Topic
What's the weather like in September?

I will be travelling in september, is the weather nice at that time?

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
2,967 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What's the weather like in September?

Yes. It is always nice in Maui. Temperature varies about 4 degrees between high and low. The link below is to a great weather website, which includes a vacation forecaster which shows trends by month. Click on Maui and you will have several choices, be sure to read "Glenn's Narrative".

www.hawaiiweathertoday.com/content.php?pid=3

Wernersville, PA
Level Contributor
311 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What's the weather like in September?

Will also be there in September and am confident it will be SUPER!

Besides, I hear that if you don't like the weather where you are on Maui just get in the car and drive for five minutes and you'll find better weather.

Another site to check out is http://www.hawaiianvacation.com/

Click on your location, then scroll down to review the weather and climate info. From what I see September is one of the driest months, at least statistically.

Kihei, Hawaii
Level Contributor
2,721 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: What's the weather like in September?

Hey, Miney, there is something wrong at that site you posted. I checked the average temps for Kihei and it gives average high temps in the high 60s, low 70s and lows in the 50's! It gives warmer temps for Kula than it does for Kihei! Anyone who checks that, don't worry--it will be much warmer in Kihei, more like mid-80s

4. Re: What's the weather like in September?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:11 am, June 24, 2005
Wernersville, PA
Level Contributor
311 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What's the weather like in September?

Thanks MauiJon - looks like this is a bad referral on my part. Once again the internet proves to be a double-edged sword.

I've dumped it from my bookmarks!

NJ
Level Contributor
361 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: What's the weather like in September?

Our IRC channel has a weather bot.. I have no idea where it pulls the data from, but every day for the past 9 months I have been checking the weather for zip code 96732 and I swear it is the same every day... I have never seen someplace with as consistant weather as Maui. :) (Of course, maybe the data that is being pulled is stuck in a loop... lol)

STEve