We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

'Grand Honeymoon' - Grand Wailea

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
234 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
'Grand Honeymoon' - Grand Wailea

Hi

Someone posted a trip report for the Grand Wailea hotel and said they paid $290 for the room.

Was wondering if this person reads this or if someone else knows the cheapest way to get a room at this hotel?

I've priced out all the discount websites, but this sounded like a good deal.

Thanks.

Mentioned in this post
Grand Wailea - A Waldorf Astoria Resort
Grand Wailea - A Waldorf...
6,955 Reviews
Maui, HI
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
234 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 'Grand Honeymoon' - Grand Wailea

bump... thought I'd try it one more time.

maui
Level Contributor
260 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: 'Grand Honeymoon' - Grand Wailea

not sure if it's the best rate or not. if you have tried the web, discount places and such then it maybe. the Grand is Grand and for what they have to offer 290, even though very expensive, would be worth it. it is a remarkable place

Orange County...
Level Contributor
532 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 'Grand Honeymoon' - Grand Wailea

The cheapest room category they have is the SuperSaver Terrace - King Bed. The lowest i've see is $297, that does not include the $20 daily resort fee or any of the taxes, that rate is offered on the Grand Wailea website. I think the price will depend how far in advance you book and time of year you're looking to go also. The cheapest rooms always seem to sell our the fastest. Try American Airlines Vacations, we got a good deal on a week long package including airfare staying at The Four Seasons. Good luck!

Mentioned in this post
Grand Wailea - A Waldorf Astoria Resort
Grand Wailea - A Waldorf...
6,955 Reviews
Maui, HI