We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Footwear help

Houston, TX
Destination Expert
for Houston
Level Contributor
480 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Footwear help

When the wife and I went to Maui a month or so ago, part of our trip involved a stop at Spa Grande and the Grand Wailea. (yes it was wonderful). My wife is still talking to her friends about the sandals she was given to wear while in the spa. I remember them being very comfortable as well. I remember seeing the icon/brand on the side of the sandal being "Sensei".

The problem is I can't find them anywhere for sale or even anyone in a shoe store that has heard of them. As much flak as I'll get for it, I want to get my wife some those shoes for her birthday (yes I know). Any help folks?

Sparks, Nevada
Level Contributor
1,733 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: Footwear help

I'm ordering a pair as well. They look very comfy.

Island

Houston, TX
Destination Expert
for Houston
Level Contributor
480 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Footwear help

Man, I should have signed up as a wholesaler with the sensi site and made some sales on the maui forum! Ah well, I'll be happy with spreading some good feelings around to the feet of the tired and weary Maui Forumites. ;)

NY
Level Contributor
113 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Footwear help

So glad I clicked on this thread. I appreciate finding out about nice and useful products that people really like from first hand experience.

Big Bad Fisher, your wife is a lucky woman to have such a thoughtful husband. Thanks for sharing.