We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

helicopter tours from West Maui?

St. Petersburg...
Level Contributor
243 posts
51 reviews
helicopter tours from West Maui?

Will be at the Sheraton Maui in May 2008. Are there any helicopter tours that leave from that area i.e. West Maui? I did a quick search on the forum but it seems all the Maui air tours leave from the other side of the island and I'd prefer not to use valuable time traveling. Any advice/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Camarillo...
Destination Expert
for Maui
Level Contributor
4,907 posts
9 reviews
1. Re: helicopter tours from West Maui?

I beleive all of the tours leave from a special terminal at Kahului Airport. I'm sure if you have enough bucks to throw around you could probably contract one of them to pick you up at West Maui Airport...but it would be outrageously expensive.

Morristown, New...
Level Contributor
931 posts
23 reviews
2. Re: helicopter tours from West Maui?

The way our flights worked out, we arrive on Maui at 11 in the morning. We plan to get the car, lunch and take a 1:00 helicopter tour. Then we drive to our condo in time for the 3:00 checkin and don't have to backtrack to the airport until it is sadly time to leave.

3. Re: helicopter tours from West Maui?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:19 am, September 16, 2009