We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Single guy in maui

nj
2 posts
Save Topic
Single guy in maui

Hey all i am a single guy heading yo maui in august to visit some family that just moved out there......any advice for a 30 yr old male on where to stay, what to do etc????

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
4,991 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Single guy in maui

If you are a single guy I would suggest staying somewhere near Lahaina, as there is more activity there for the Singles than down in Wailea. If you let us know what your budget is and what you like to do, we can give you ideas on where to stay and what to do. Don't forget the nude beach, as a single guy that would be a great place to go. lol. Just kidding!

Mission Kansas
Level Contributor
1,413 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Single guy in maui

No he wasnt....lol.

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
4,991 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Single guy in maui

No I wasn't Kidding? You're right, I wasn't!

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
4,991 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Single guy in maui

Bump...Someone else help this poor guy!

Aliso Viejo, CA
Level Contributor
242 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Single guy in maui

If I was a single guy on the prowl, I would stay at one of the hotels along Kaanapali beach. Then go over to Lahaina for the night life/bars, etc. You will get the hotties by day at the beach, & see em all at the bars at night.

I dont know about little beach,,,, usualy from my own experiance at nude beaches. People who go to them are not exactly the people you would want to see naked :)