We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how many times a day do you

Beaverton, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Cannon Beach
Level Contributor
6,091 posts
80 reviews
Save Topic
how many times a day do you

check in on this site???----------for me its entirely too many- and my wife is starting to get ticked and we go travel til oct-- i get the impression that some of you live on this site--and im not saying its a bad thing

Molokai, Hawaii
Level Contributor
2,121 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: how many times a day do you

yes the forums i looked at previously were strictly there for information. now that is being helpful too. there was one new post every few days. people ususally don't make friends. then there are chatlines, and i found them to be disgustingly sexual and dirty. there is one about arts and crafts, one about beading, active and very nice too.

Sparwood, B.C.
Level Contributor
552 posts
Save Reply
22. Re: how many times a day do you

I have never been on one of these forums before either. I haven't been to Hawaii yet either but give me another 7 months and I will be there! Yeah! I have learned a lot on here though and really appreciate all the good information.

Mission Kansas
Level Contributor
1,413 posts
Save Reply
23. Re: how many times a day do you

Lovely, the anticipation is half the fun!

And I didnt even know that forums existed before stumbling on to this one. Now I just wish I could remember who steered me to Trip Advisors so I can thank them! And I miss Harlee's quick wit, wonder if he's ever coming back?

montana
Level Contributor
178 posts
Save Reply
24. Re: how many times a day do you

I usually only get to check once in the morning while everyone is sleeping before I go to the gym. I have been trying to check in, in the evening but I get up at 5am and go to bed by 9pm. I miss all the direct talk and just have to post and hope to hear from everyone. I still feel like family.

Sparks, Nevada
Level Contributor
1,737 posts
1 review
Save Reply
25. Re: how many times a day do you

Bump Up

Mission Kansas
Level Contributor
1,413 posts
Save Reply
26. Re: how many times a day do you

You are Junkie!!

You are th crazy cousin we warn the little ones about!!

hehe.