We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant by Kahului Airport

cal
Level Contributor
22 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant by Kahului Airport

We land right at lunch time on Friday...any suggestions for great hawaiian food (definitely casual, and we are with 2 yr old). I'm thinking of getting the rental car, getting something to eat and hit Costco, so hoping to find restaurant close to Costco/Airport. Thanks all!

cal
Level Contributor
22 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Restaurant by Kahului Airport

Fitz..you are funny! I read your crazy posts ;-) I signed up a while back and I'm not quite sure where the "undecided guest" came from. I tried changing it to "mauibound" but couldn't figure it out.

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
5,241 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Restaurant by Kahului Airport

Thats ok...don't change now or we won't know who you are. Jeeper tried to change his name to hide from us, but it didn't work. I am a smart boy and I figured it out.

washington state
Level Contributor
3,006 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Restaurant by Kahului Airport

undecidedguest, I know! I am stuck with this stupid Hula 40 thing because I was in a hurry to post and a couple other names I tried were already being used and then all I could think of was hula and my age! how lame is that? And I had no idea I was going to get sucked into this forum, god, it's been days since I have read a book and now I am Hula40? I can't figure out how to change it either but if I do I'' be sure to tell you who I am. Maybe...

Mentioned in this post
Hula Grill Kaanapali
Hula Grill Kaanapali
5,912 Reviews
Maui, HI
Sunnyvale...
Destination Expert
for San Jose
Level Contributor
5,998 posts
143 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Restaurant by Kahului Airport

hula40, where did your cool hula picture go? Where does Jeeper get his pictures? I'm inspired to look for something better...

Sparwood, B.C.
Level Contributor
552 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Restaurant by Kahului Airport

Wouldn't it be interesting to know how everyone picked their user names? Is your last name Fitzgerald, FitzLA? We know the first name is Tim...or is it?

Torrance, California
Level Contributor
61 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Restaurant by Kahului Airport

There is a Ruby's Diner outside the Queen Ka'ahumanu mall. It's a decent place to grab a quick meal and they should be open.

seattle
Level Contributor
2,039 posts
Save Reply
17. Re: Restaurant by Kahului Airport

OK folks here is what I know.

Don't think you can change name unless you use a different e-mail address.

I get my picture off the internet. Like to keep changing for fun. Just find a picture right click on it and save it as a picture.

You names are great leave them as they are. Jeeper was chosen becasue I own and drive a 1993 Jeep Wrangler.

Sunnyvale...
Destination Expert
for San Jose
Level Contributor
5,998 posts
143 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Restaurant by Kahului Airport

I had no problem using my real name until tripadvisor said no, you're not allowed to do that and are supposed to remain anonymous. That brought out the dark side...

Sparwood, B.C.
Level Contributor
552 posts
Save Reply
19. Re: Restaurant by Kahului Airport

I figured that's how the name Jeeper came about. Mine is rather boring and unimaginative - Lovely is my maiden name.

seattle
Level Contributor
2,039 posts
Save Reply
20. Re: Restaurant by Kahului Airport

The darkside yea now I remember.