We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Great Drink Recipe

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
4,985 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Great Drink Recipe

Hey All...Here is a great recipe you can make for yourself while in Hawaii, and drink it by the pool. In a plastic cup of course. Easier if you are in a condo.

1 shot of Malibu Rum

1 shot of Midori

3 oz pineapple juice

Add heavy cream on the top

All over ice. (no blending)

It is quite refreshing, and you will love it. If it sounds gross to you, be quiet and drink it. Anyone have any other good tropical drink recipes?

Have fun in Paradise!!!

Fayetteville...
Level Contributor
1,252 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
51. Re: Great Drink Recipe

Fitzla, I will have more than a few more, since I bought the biggest bottle of all the ingredients. I'm good to go for awhile. My beautiful little maid of honor absolutely loved the drink. She slurped them down faster than I could mix then:)

I will get the right cream for the next batch, and they'll probably be even better!

S.F. Bay Area...
Level Contributor
202 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
52. Re: Great Drink Recipe

There's GOT to be more drink recipies than this! What could be more important! I mean, it's noon somewhere!

socal
Level Contributor
143 posts
Save Reply
53. Re: Great Drink Recipe

In March the Costco had Trader Vic's Mai Tais, pre-mixed and ready to pour ( and pour, and pour, and pour...) in the 1.75 litre size...

10 bucks...

a fifth was 9 at safeway..

cases....

on palettes...

stacked to the ceiling...

who could ask for anything more

socal
Level Contributor
143 posts
Save Reply
54. Re: Great Drink Recipe

by golly it IS noon!