We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Question for those who have stayed at Embassy Suites

Kentucky
Level Contributor
51 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
Question for those who have stayed at Embassy Suites

I understand the Kaleialoha is next door to the Embassy Suites. Do you remember seeing it? Does anyone know if you can walk from one resort to the other? Nobody seems to know anything about the Kaleialoha on the forum, so I thought maybe someone who had stayed at the Embassy might remember it if you knew it was next door to where you stayed. I understand that the beach in front of the Kaleialoha may have disappeared during this time period and was just hoping there would be access to the beach in front of the Embassy if that is the case.

Thanks.

washington state
Level Contributor
3,006 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Question for those who have stayed at Embassy Suites

Try Aston resorts, if you purchase an entertainment book they give a 50% discount. Ask for an upgraded unit. If you don't like the one you get, they'll let you pick from others available.

sacramento
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Question for those who have stayed at Embassy Suites

Just spent a week at the Papakea in an oceanfront unit and saw a couple of cats but never heard a sound but the birds and the waves --- I would not hesitate to stay there again in an oceanfront unit

Elk Rapids, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Lanai
Level Contributor
9,851 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Question for those who have stayed at Embassy Suites

I would like to temper hula40's post about the number of kids. It really depends on when you go how many you will see most anywhere in Maui. If you go anytime school is out yes you will see kids. When we have stayed at the Embassy in October we have seen very few kids.

To answer your original question, yes you can walk between the two places.

Alot of the beaches get smaller over the winter but they return in the spring/summer.