We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel with Kitchen in Ka'anapali, Maui

British Columbia...
Level Contributor
205 posts
50 reviews
Hotel with Kitchen in Ka'anapali, Maui

Hi there, looking for advice for the best 3 or 4 star hotel with kitchen or kitchenette on Kaanapali Beach for a family of four with kids ages 7 & 9. Priorities include; swimmable beach and cool pool (waterslides or lazy river etc not just a lap pool). Interested in Honua Kai Resort, The Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas and Aston Maui Kaanapali Villas but open to others! Have never been to Maui (Or Hawaii for that matter) so would really appreciate advice. Thanks in advance.

Maui
Level Contributor
74,148 posts
18 reviews
1. Re: Hotel with Kitchen in Ka'anapali, Maui

I would also check the Hyatt Residences and the Marriott Ocean Club, Carissa.

While I love MKV, it's not near as fancy as the others you listed.............but IMO, it's also on the best part of Kaanapali Beach :-).

Level Contributor
368 posts
4 reviews
2. Re: Hotel with Kitchen in Ka'anapali, Maui

My cousin's family with two kids the age of yours love the Westin KOR Villas, for the combination of the pool for the kids and the quality and location of the units for the adults.

3. Re: Hotel with Kitchen in Ka'anapali, Maui

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 26, 2018