We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ATA from LAX to OGG December, 2007

Palo Alto...
Level Contributor
649 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
ATA from LAX to OGG December, 2007

I just purchased tickets on ATA for December 20 through 28. The fare is $408 round trip - thought it was an awesome fare for the holiday season and I am quite sure it will go higher as the time gets closer.

Orange, CA
Level Contributor
2,284 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ATA from LAX to OGG December, 2007

Wow! That is some price. Is it the flight that leaves at 7:00am?

Palo Alto...
Level Contributor
649 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ATA from LAX to OGG December, 2007

The flight is scheduled to leave at 8:15am and arrive at noon. Last year ATA added an additional LAX-OGG flight during the holiday season, but haven't done so as yet.

Santa Barbara CA
Level Contributor
186 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ATA from LAX to OGG December, 2007

ATA does have great fares, if you watch for them....we got RT for the week of 4th of July, LAX to OGG for about $400.00 p.p.. They often run off-peak specials of $149.00 each way. Just have to snap them up when thy're available.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
930 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ATA from LAX to OGG December, 2007

Thats a great fare! I'm tempted to book since my hubby and I get that week off from work. Can't beat free vacation time!

5. Re: ATA from LAX to OGG December, 2007

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, August 23, 2009