We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Upgrades at FS

toronto
Level Contributor
330 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Upgrades at FS

My husband, daughter and myself are going to FS Manele Bay in January. I was very happy to have read in a post that a couple had booked a gardenview room (as we have) and were upgraded when they got there to a full ocean view room! Not that any room at the FS would be bad....but what a nice surprise that would be!

Also, to the honeymooners....we were in Kaui last year and stayed at the Hyatt....it was fabulous and I would love to go back there someday too. Although, maybe after seeing Lanai we might change our minds! Counting the days.

Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Lanai
Level Contributor
1,322 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Upgrades at FS

Hey LuvMaui -- (Counting the days until you change your screen name to 'LuvLanai') -- ha!

Yes, we received a complimentary upgrade (from Garden to Partial) and fellow poster 'Help I'm Lost' got the same surprise. I guess it just depends on capacity. I hope you get an upgrade, because that would be special. But, it will not even matter...because Lana'i is so incredible you won't even care about the room!!!

Yea! Let us know how it goes!

=^..^=

NatureCat

toronto
Level Contributor
330 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Upgrades at FS

Hi Naturecat: I don't doubt you are right about the name change! Although, I am sure someone else has it already!

Also an upgrade would be nice but like you say....."we're in Lania, how bad can it be"?

I am so anxious to go, Jan.19th will be here soon. Just starting to check out the clothes situation.

I am also kind of nervous, but kind of excited about the charter flight we have booked from Maui to Lanai!! Will keep you posted.

3. Re: Upgrades at FS

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:24 am, August 20, 2009