I am looking at going alone to Kauai. I won an airline ticket for May 13- 20th and need a really cheap place to stay.
I also need it to be safe since I am traveling alone. Here are the places I have found for around $400.00 a week.
If anyone has stayed at any of these or knows of any I missed please let me know.
1. Hibiscus Hollow $310.00 for the week.
2. Annie's Condos in Princeville $450.00 for the week
3. Kauai Bed and Breakfast $275.00 for the week
4. Mahinas- For women only. Looks a little to free thinking for my tastes but any input would be great $390.00 for the week
5. The bunk house-Hostel style with a shared bathroom but it looks cute! $350.00 a week
Thanks for any input! I am leaning twords the Hibiscus House, the condo is a little higher than I want to pay.
I got a car for $10.00 a day on priceline. Any other monwy saving ideas?