We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Puka Dog Hanalei.

Drums, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
790 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Puka Dog Hanalei.

Had our first trial of Puka Dog Hanalei and it did not disappoint.

I had mild mango relish and my wife had mild pineapple relish. And both with unsweetened fresh squeezed lemonade.

They seemed busy, so I hope they make it a success.

Oregon Coast, Oregon
Level Contributor
794 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Puka Dog Hanalei.

We had one today at their Poipu location. It was good but I burned the roof of my mouth. Whew, it was hot. Do love the lemonade too ! We will try the one in Hanalei when we move north Sat.

Patty

California
Level Contributor
37,049 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Puka Dog Hanalei.

You went without me RichinPa????? Humph!!!

Drums, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
790 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Puka Dog Hanalei.

Jebett, can I try to blame it on my wife

Hana, Hawaii
Level Contributor
8,049 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Puka Dog Hanalei.

Richinpa go back and eat another one for Caddy! (Everybody knows that puka dogs are not fatting!)

Drums, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
790 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Puka Dog Hanalei.

Caddy, be assured I will be having a few more of that fine cuisine before we leave.

6. Re: Puka Dog Hanalei.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, May 10, 2015