We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hawaiian Made Souveniers

Colorado Springs, CO
Level Contributor
371 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Hawaiian Made Souveniers

Can anyone tell me where to find nice Hawaiian made souveniers? I'm disappointed to read that the Kauai Products Fair has mostly imports. I need affordable stuff... not stuff you see in art galleries for hundreds of dollars. thanks!

Kauai / Los Angeles
Level Contributor
2,004 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Hawaiian Made Souveniers

Another thought is Island Candle & Soap in Koloa and Kilauea. They have all kinds of handmade soaps, candles and lotion stuff (not my gig, but my wife likes it).

Also in Kilauea and Hanapepe is Banana Patch studio that has tons of handpainted ceramic tiles, artwork, and other doodads. Yeah, that's what I call 'em!!

pzp
Kauai, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Kauai, Kapaa
Level Contributor
24,133 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Hawaiian Made Souveniers

kwils, I'm with you on the soap place. Can't stand the smell of the stuff, so I couldnt get near enough to buy even if I wanted to.

st paul, mn
Level Contributor
3,754 posts
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: Hawaiian Made Souveniers

ok where is the macadameia nut wine made???

14. Re: Hawaiian Made Souveniers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:37 am, June 03, 2006
15. Re: Hawaiian Made Souveniers

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

16. Re: Hawaiian Made Souveniers

Mount Vernon...
Level Contributor
92 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Hawaiian Made Souveniers

My favorite Kauai product is Aunty Lilikoi's Lotion. I am addicted to it! Luckily, she has a web site for on line ordering. The URL is auntylilikoi.com , the shop is in Wiamei. It has all kinds of passion fruit products.