We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dreaming of Kauai

Cheyenne, WY
Level Contributor
495 posts
Save Topic
Dreaming of Kauai

Our next trip is so far away (September) but since it has been -20 degrees here I can't stay away from this site and other Kauai sites. So just thought I would ask if anyone knows of Moloaa Bay Pole House? Just booked this place and was wondering if anyone had any experience here?

Buford, Georgia
Level Contributor
3,595 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Dreaming of Kauai

"pzp

I'm pretty sure the concrete house is a rental. "

ANy idea what the name of the rental might be?

Cheyenne, WY
Level Contributor
495 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Dreaming of Kauai

Yes that house is a renal. Thought about that one for our trip but can't afford to rent the entire houese and want more room and privacay than the separate "suite" would allow for our 2 week stay.

illinois
Level Contributor
71 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Dreaming of Kauai

Hi! We are in the process of booking the Moloa'a Bay Pole House. Have you heard of any positives or negatives about it?

We were in Kauai 2 years ago and stayed in a Princeville Condo but vowed on our next trip to stay oceanside. We found Moloa'a bay and fell in love with it.

With 2 kids, we know this will be a great vacations.

Also, I saw that you had been to Maui. We will be doing Maui for the 6 nights prior to coming to Kauai. Have any ideas for rentals (we usually do not do hotels - like the space and value we find in condo's or houses). Need 3/4 BDM as we are going with friends.

Thanks

illinois
Level Contributor
71 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Dreaming of Kauai

I believe that the concrete house is at www.beachhousekauai.com. Rates are not bad as you can rent have of the house 1 side is 2 bdm and the other is suite style.