We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for Vacation 3 or 4 bedroom Rental for next Summer...

Aurora, CO
Level Contributor
48 posts
67 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for Vacation 3 or 4 bedroom Rental for next Summer...

My wife and I loved our Honeymoon earlier this month to Kauai.

We are going to take some family and friends with us when we go back next August.

We stayed at the Hyatt for our Honeymoon, but on our return trip we were going to rent a vac home for a week, maybe 3 or 4 bedroom.

We would like to stay in Poipu or that area along the South side of the Isle.

Anyone have any good links to websites, advise for this strategy, or recommendations to what companies to use or avoid in planning our next vacation?

Thanks in advance!

Mentioned in this post
Kauai
Kauai
Hawaii
Poipu
Poipu
Kauai, HI
CA
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for Vacation 3 or 4 bedroom Rental for next Summer...

Try,

http://www.kauaivacationrentals.com/

This is our 2nd time renting from them. Super easy to book with and they have keys waiting at your rental company when you pick up your car.

We got a great deal on a 3 bedroom 2 bath place for my extended family next week. It's not fancy but it's a couple of blocks from Poipu Beach Park. It was around $1000.00 for the week plus refundable deposit.

The time before we rented a beach front condo in Kapaa. Only two bedrooms but beautiful!

If you want to wait until we get back on Dec 4th, I can tell you more about the place.

L

Mentioned in this post
Poipu Beach Park
Poipu Beach Park
3,929 Reviews
Kauai, HI
Kapaa
Kapaa
Kauai, HI
San Jose
Level Contributor
3,321 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for Vacation 3 or 4 bedroom Rental for next Summer...

There are 3 bedroom condos available at Poipu Kai resort I believe. We rented a 2 bedroom extra deluxe and LOVED it. Go to suiteparadise.com to see how the resorts compare to each other, and to get their rates.

Mentioned in this post
Poipu
Poipu
Kauai, HI