We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Highly recommended wedding planner Mira Mira events

Tokyo and NYC
3 posts
Highly recommended wedding planner Mira Mira events

For anyone looking for an amazing wedding planner I would recommend Marlene Mira from Mira Mira events. We got married last September at Hawaiian Romantic Cottage on the North Side. (Unfortunately, the Cottage is no longer allowing weddings on their site but they still allow for rentals.)

I live overseas in Tokyo and prior to our wedding I've never been to Kauai. I did some extensive research and I found Marlene on Yelp. From the first few minutes of talking with her I knew immediately I wanted to work with her. She's warm, professional and extremely meticulous. I am very detailed-oriented and I felt relived that Marlene was as meticulous if not more than I. She was so patient with me - as I spent weeks picking just the right shade of green for our color scheme!!

Marlene was prompt with emails and made herself available to talk. We had quite a time difference between us but we seemed to make it work. She's been in the business for many years and has good working relationships with many of the vendors on the island and many outside Kauai.

On the day of the wedding - I was blown away. Everything was so beautiful ... the flowers, the tent, the site, even the bathroom. We rented a fancy air-conditioned bathroom as our event was outdoors. All those months of planning paid off!

If you need more details, please feel free to send me a message!

1. Re: Highly recommended wedding planner Mira Mira events

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, September 15, 2010