We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best alternatives to B & Bs in Volcano

Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Topic
Best alternatives to B & Bs in Volcano

Hi -

We are planning on staying 2-nights in Volcano. My husband is not a B & B person, and the thought of my 3 and 6 year old boys tearing through someone else's house is a little disturbing. So, what are the best lodging options for a family of 5? I called Kilauea Lodge, but the rooms ig enough to hold us all are booked. Which cottages would you recommend?

Thanks!

Island of Hawaii...
Level Contributor
7,943 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best alternatives to B & Bs in Volcano

Some of the B&Bs manage other properties like private houses too. You might want to check with them and rent a house. Volcano Village and Mauna Loa Estates are very close to the park so try to get a house there. One of such B&B's I know of is Carsons but no personal experience with them.

2. Re: Best alternatives to B & Bs in Volcano

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 pm, August 19, 2009