We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Emailing FS Maui and Hualalai

Berkshire, UK
Level Contributor
60 posts
Save Topic
Emailing FS Maui and Hualalai

Does anyone have an email address for contacting the FS Maui and/or FS Hualalai? We've booked to go to both and now I want to contact them regarding spa treatments and dinner reservations - but being in the UK the time difference makes calling by phone a difficulty!!

Big thanks in advance!

Edina, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Lanai
Level Contributor
4,075 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Emailing FS Maui and Hualalai

That's a good question. When I looked on their website they had the "contact us" link, but that didn't look like you could do anything specific like you want. You could try to start with that and possibly ask for a specific e-mail address. But they may prefer to do these reservations only by phone. Which is obviously more difficult from the UK. Maybe someone else will be more help. Good luck and have a great trip.

Island of Hawaii...
Destination Expert
for Hilo, Island of Hawaii
Level Contributor
37,274 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Emailing FS Maui and Hualalai

I would start with "contact us" and try to get your email directed.

Honestly I don't think you should need to do these things in advance with a resort like FS where you are a room guest. Outside patrons, yes, but In my experience these very fine resorts are set up so that a guest should be able to spontaneously decide to have dinner or a spa treatment.

When you arrive, you will have an opportunity to speak to the concierge face to face about your desires and check out the spa and restaurants personally.

I wouldn't worry about not getting what you want unless it's a super peak time like Christmas, and even then they should take care of you. I mean, if they can't do without advance reservations, then they should be advising you to make reservations and providing a link to do so. But as they didn't, I wouldn't worry.

But if you're concerned, start with the contact us portion of their website.

Edina, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Lanai
Level Contributor
4,075 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Emailing FS Maui and Hualalai

I agree with the above, unless you want to have a spa treatment the day you arrive, especially if you are looking for an outdoor massage or other special treatment. Then a few days advance reservations may be needed. And it might be best to have dinner reservations for your first night before you get there also. Otherwise I would make the rest of your reservations once you get there. And I agree, if you are staying during the busy holiday season you may have to prepare more in advance.

Berkshire, UK
Level Contributor
60 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Emailing FS Maui and Hualalai

Thanks for all your responses. I'm much less worried about making advance reservations now, so thanks for putting my mind at rest! I'll have a go with the Contact Us link to see if they can direct me anyway.

Thanks again,

KirstyEm

Berkshire, UK
Level Contributor
60 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Emailing FS Maui and Hualalai

Thanks for all your responses. I'm much less worried about making advance reservations now, so thanks for putting my mind at rest! I'll have a go with the Contact Us link to see if they can direct me anyway.

Thanks again,

KirstyEm

6. Re: Emailing FS Maui and Hualalai

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:19 am, August 21, 2009