We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Birthday Cake

usa
Level Contributor
28 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Birthday Cake

Hi

my friend will having a birthday during our vacation, is anyone know good bakery does do the cake delivery to our hotel. we stay in Firmont Hotel at the time.

we will be there from 6/30 to 7/7 thanks all.

Island of Hawaii...
Level Contributor
7,943 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Birthday Cake

The French Bakery is the most well known in Kona, even the hotels order wedding cakes from them. You can also order cakes at Costco and Safeway (in addition to their ready-made selection.)

usa
Level Contributor
28 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Birthday Cake

but we want something taste good, what is your suggestion

i call my hotel people they tell us Leilani Bakery was really good, but i call them, bakery close on 6/3 to 6/23 so i am stuck right now. i have to wait until friday. do you heard this place before?

Island of Hawaii...
Level Contributor
7,943 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Birthday Cake

Leilani Bakery is in Waimea and it is good. There is a small, kind of private "bakery" at the International Marketplace too, their cakes are wonderful!

Palm Springs...
Level Contributor
11,440 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Birthday Cake

order from the fairmont....... the deliivery charges will be huge the other bakeries are 20 to 30 miles one way... expect delivery charges of $50.00 + cake.

carmel
Level Contributor
609 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Birthday Cake

Aloha. I agree with TT the French Bakery is wonderful

usa
Level Contributor
28 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Birthday Cake

we are here today, Leilani bakery was good, they have all the cake and bread was wonderful. i wish anyone coming to big island need bakery they can come here too. price are cheap, we have brithday for 6 inch only for $12 and banana brand only for $4 i think that is good and reasonable price in the island. because some place are really too expensive and even teast is not that good for that price. thanks everyone give us this store information we have a good time today.

7. Re: Birthday Cake

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:20 am, August 16, 2009