We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Condos at the Mauna Lani Resort

Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
2 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Condos at the Mauna Lani Resort

I currently have a reservation at the new Fairways at Mauna Lani ... realize it's still under construction but a really good rate. However - if the pool is not going to be open by the time we arrive - I'm considering The Village at Mauna Lani. Any thoughts on the Fairways? Is the construction really annoying? How about the Village properties? Any insight - particularly local - is greatly appreciated.

Mentioned in this post
Fairways at Mauna Lani
Fairways at Mauna Lani
39 Reviews
Island of Hawaii, HI
Pleasanton...
Level Contributor
237 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Condos at the Mauna Lani Resort

I own a home at the Fairways at ML. The pool is supposed to be finished yesterday. Still lots of construction though but the time I stayed there I did not here much of the construction. See if you can get your owner to get you into the Beach Club and use their facilities. The Village at ML is in a different league that is probably why you got such a good rate at Fairways.

Rochester Hills, MI
Level Contributor
182 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Condos at the Mauna Lani Resort

Aleka2,

Can you give me some info about your home there?

what are some price ranges that they can be bought for?

if you could, i would greatly appericate some more info!

my email address is lolawiz at hotmail dot com

thanks!

Island of Hawaii...
Level Contributor
7,943 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Condos at the Mauna Lani Resort

I own a real estate company in Kona, e-mail me privately and I will get my agent who lives in the area to help you.

Mentioned in this post
Kailua-Kona
Kailua-Kona
Island of Hawaii, HI