We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay in Volcano?

So Cal
Level Contributor
79 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Where to stay in Volcano?

Hi again - we're going to stay 3 nights in Volcano. Can anyone please help me with where might be nice to stay. Thanks in advance.

Los Angeles, CA
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: Where to stay in Volcano?

hi sierrapup,

we stayed at my island b&b and we had a wonderful time there. prices there are very reasonable. they provide flashlights for the night lava hike if you want to do it. tea 24-7. it's within distance to kilauea lodge if u want to have dinner there. i also recommend eating at the thai resturant nearby. it's quite good and authentic.

u will have a great time in volcano! have fun!

Elk Rapids, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Lanai
Level Contributor
9,764 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Where to stay in Volcano?

Kamaainawannabe,

Bet that was fantastic. We always stay in the last room at the far end of the hall. I love getting up before the sun, going down and getting a couple of cups of coffee from the kitchen (also chatting with the cook as he gets breakfast going) then going back to the room to watch the sun slowly light up the mountain from the top down then the steam vents.....we will be back in October 2006 for our 35th anniversary.