We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Masters: Dress Code for Women

Memphis, Tennessee
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
The Masters: Dress Code for Women

I'm going to the practice round on wednesday and have absolutely no idea what to wear. I was thinking about a coral spaghetti strap maxi dress, but I'm not sure what girls usually wear to this. I also thought of some peach capris with pale pink polka dots (you can barely see them, it's not flashy) and a white vneck, but would I have to tuck in my shirt? I need help. Thanks!

Augusta, Georgia
Level Contributor
550 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Masters: Dress Code for Women

You can wear anything you like. There’s no dress code. Comfortable shoes are most important. Avoid high heels. Lots of sunscreen. Hat with a brim or a visor. Check the weather in AM. Locals like to dress up; nice summer dresses. Many tourists with ware slacks, jeans, or shorts. Consider that you might sit on a grass of on a pollen-covered bench.

2. Re: The Masters: Dress Code for Women

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 07, 2014