We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

If you had only 1 hole/area to view the tournament from...

Which Augusta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Pearland, Texas
Level Contributor
59 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
If you had only 1 hole/area to view the tournament from...

Where do you think is the absolute best place to view the tournament and its lore while at the Masters?

11, 12, or 13?

finishing 18?

Pembroke Pines...
Level Contributor
223 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: If you had only 1 hole/area to view the tournament from...

Amen Corner on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday..... the 18th green on Sunday!

Gatineau, Canada
Level Contributor
96 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: If you had only 1 hole/area to view the tournament from...

I know this...............it is the top row of 12 tee-off grandstand on the 13 green side.From there you see the putting on 11,all of 12 and all of 13.Binoculars needed to see putting on 13. Once I saw an eagle on 13 with the binoculars and shouted EAGLE before the sound of the patrons cheering hit the grandstand....I'll never forget that.There is beer and food and picnic tables right behind the grandstand too!

3. Re: If you had only 1 hole/area to view the tournament from...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, October 07, 2010