We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommendation - private transportation from San Pedro Sula

Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
16 posts
375 reviews
Save Topic
Recommendation - private transportation from San Pedro Sula

We are going to Honduras the week of December 30. We are flying into San Pedro Sula and staying two nights in Gracias.

Does anyone have a person to recommend for private transportation from San Pedro Sula to Gracias and back?

All the best,

Carla

Tegucigalpa...
Level Contributor
234 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Recommendation - private transportation from San Pedro Sula

Please do search on the forums for private drivers, I believe one or two forum posters recommend a driver which they deem reliable.

Have fun,

The Dalles, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Guatemala, Belize
Level Contributor
13,003 posts
328 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Recommendation - private transportation from San Pedro Sula

A private driver I've used and been pleased with is Miguel Martel 962.00372 (dial 504.011 first if calling from the US). I've read his email address is andresik04@hotmail.com , though I haven't used it.

Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
16 posts
375 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Recommendation - private transportation from San Pedro Sula

Thank you so much Hopefullist and Traveling Honduras for the posting and referral.

4. Re: Recommendation - private transportation from San Pedro Sula

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, October 26, 2013