We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hedman Alas Bus Booking Onlin

Which San Pedro Sula hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
new york
Level Contributor
59 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Hedman Alas Bus Booking Onlin

Hi, My friends and I have been trying to reserve seats on the bus for Hedman Alas from SAP to Copan. The website said they need one week advance to guaratee seats. However when we contact them and try to book online, we never get a reply? Anyone have success on this recently?? If so, can you tell me how you contact them?

We are leaving in a few days, want to get this done before we go, so we know we can secure our whole itin.

Thanks Ahead

Jacksonville, FL
Level Contributor
102 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hedman Alas Bus Booking Onlin

I don't think you will have a problem just buying tickets when you get there. We used them for a couple legs of our trip and just got tickets the day of. I have seen several questions like yours of people who never got replies for online booking...I think it's one of those things they advertise but don't really do. :)

Have a great trip!

new york
Level Contributor
59 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hedman Alas Bus Booking Onlin

Thanks, I guess I will just have to wing it then.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
102 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hedman Alas Bus Booking Onlin

I've emailed them and received a response, but mine was just a genral inquiry (duration of trip, shedules). I'm not sure if there is a seperate email for booking.

An idea is, you could reach a travel agent in Honduras and have them book the bus for you.... if you feel better about having tickets ahead of time.

Good luck!

houston
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Hedman Alas Bus Booking Onlin

how in time is the bus? if we have a noon flight, could we leave copan at 5:15 am that day for a 3 hour bus to sap?

new york
Level Contributor
59 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hedman Alas Bus Booking Onlin

Should be fine. The bus was on time when we were there. But I would just be at SAP the night before to be on the safe side.

Vancouver
Level Contributor
3 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hedman Alas Bus Booking Onlin

I booked ahead by email. No problems.

Utila, Honduras
Destination Expert
for Utila
Level Contributor
2,793 posts
279 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hedman Alas Bus Booking Onlin

you'll make it to the airport at sap in plenty of time if you take the 5.15am from copan. that bus originates in copan so the chances of it being delayed are extremely small (bring a sweater on the bus, the a/c is always too high on the early bus).

8. Re: Hedman Alas Bus Booking Onlin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, January 02, 2011
Get answers to your questions about San Pedro Sula