We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Questions about Taxi Travel and Bus Price

Ontario, Canada
7 posts
Save Topic
Questions about Taxi Travel and Bus Price

Hello, I have three questions that would really help me out if someone could answer them for me. I would like to find out approx. how long it takes by taxi to get from (1) La Mesa Airport to the Estadio Olimpico Metropolitano, and then from (2) Estadio Olimpico to Gran Central de Busses.

(3) How much does it cost in US dollars for a bus from San Pedro Sula to Copan Ruinas?

Thanks in advance for any assistance. I appreciate it!

Mentioned in this post
San Pedro Sula
San Pedro Sula
Cortes Department, Honduras
Ontario, Canada
7 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Questions about Taxi Travel and Bus Price

Oops, I discovered the answer to question 3 on my own ($20.00), but if someone could help me with the first two, that would be great. Thanks!!

2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Questions about Taxi Travel and Bus Price

Hello, from the airport to the Estadio Olimpico will be around 25 minutes and from the estadio olimpico to the central de buses 15 minutes

Ontario, Canada
7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Questions about Taxi Travel and Bus Price

Thank you very much for your fast reply, laposadasps! Your information will help a lot. Cheers! :)

4. Re: Questions about Taxi Travel and Bus Price

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:22 am, November 09, 2009