We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

La Ceiba real estate...Mango Tree Villas

Hilton Head Island...
2 posts
Save Topic
La Ceiba real estate...Mango Tree Villas

CRMeador..thanks for the response. Does anyone know anything about a development called Mango Tree Villas? It looks nice, and seems reasonably priced for what it is offering. It also looks very rocky...is that normal terrain there?

La Ceiba, Honduras
Level Contributor
557 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: La Ceiba real estate...Mango Tree Villas

SC -

It is my understanding that Mango Tree Villas is Kent Ownbey's project. He is one of the realtors to whom I made mention earlier (http://www.honduras-realestate.com ).

I have not visited the project and though it may be within the physical area of the municipalidad of La Ceiba it is not in La Ceiba proper, but east of town in the Sambo Creek area.

I'm sure Kent would be happy to answer any questions you may have. He has a generally good reputation in La Ceiba as far as I am aware.

Charlie Meador, Coco Pando, La Ceiba, Honduras

wisconsin
Level Contributor
6 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: La Ceiba real estate...Mango Tree Villas

I would like to revisit this thread---has anyone had any recent interactions with Mango Tree Villas, or any new thoughts on it?

Thanks

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: La Ceiba real estate...Mango Tree Villas

Hello, I am an owner of 2 lots in Mango Tree Villas and am 100% happy with my purchase. Kent is great to deal with, will answer any questions you have and will always follow up on any e-mails you send him.

Mango Tree Villa lots are 100% serviced with power and water, there is a restaurant inside the community, as well as a small plaza just outside with a restaurant and grocery store. There is a security gaurd at the entrance gate at all times, as well as people employed to maintain the public garden areas and along the roads.

I cannot say enough good things about this development and what it has to offer.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at myron_boser@hotmail.com

4. Re: La Ceiba real estate...Mango Tree Villas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, January 09, 2010