We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Questions about Taxi Travel / length of time between places

Which Copan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ontario, Canada
7 posts
Save Topic
Questions about Taxi Travel / length of time between places

Hello, I have a few that would really help me out if someone could answer them for me. I would like to find out approx. how long it takes by taxi to get from (1) Hacienda San Lucas to the Mercado Artesanal, a handicraft market? I can't locate this on maps anywhere but I assume it is in town, so I'm guessing 10-15 minutes by taxi?

(2) Then approx. how long does it take by taxi to get from town to Enchanted Wings Butterfly House?

(3) Are taxis and tuk-tuks readily available in town or are there only certain places to get one?

Thanks in advance for any assistance. I appreciate it!

san pedro sula
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Questions about Taxi Travel / length of time between places

Hello,From Hacienda San Lucas to the Mercado Artesanal is just about 12 to 15 minutes, you can arrange with the HSL staff to call you a taxi and they will come to pick you up.

From Copán to the butterfly house is about 20 minutes, you can find mototaxis everywhere in Copán.

Hope this information will help you.

Ontario, Canada
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Questions about Taxi Travel / length of time between places

Thank you very much for your fast reply. Your information helps a lot. Cheers!

3. Re: Questions about Taxi Travel / length of time between places

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:22 am, November 09, 2009