We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flights to Utila on Christmas Day

Fort McMurray...
1 post
Save Topic
Flights to Utila on Christmas Day

Hi,

My husband and I will arrive at SAP on Wednesday, December 25 at 2PM.

I know there would usually be a flight to Utila at 4PM on Wednesday. Will they be operating on such a big holiday?

Also, should we book tickets in advance or just buy them wheb we get there? I tried contacting Alice at Worldwide Travel but I never got a response.

Thank you!

Utila, Honduras
Destination Expert
for Utila
Level Contributor
2,934 posts
315 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flights to Utila on Christmas Day

i very much doubt there will be a flight on christmas day, plus flights to utila leave san pedro sula at 3pm, not 4pm so your connection is very tight. try contacting alice at her facebook page "world wide travel", you definitely need to purchase air tickets in advance.

memphis, tn
Level Contributor
13 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flights to Utila on Christmas Day

No regular service on Christmas day. Island Air can fly you on Christmas day. Go to their web site or FB Page to get more info. Their web site is www.islandair.ws or Facebook.com/IslandAirHonduras. By the way, they are the only charter service that flies a twin engine airplane. In my opinion that sets them apart from the others. Also, their service is the best you will find in Honduras. And they will respond to your email.

3. Re: Flights to Utila on Christmas Day

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, November 02, 2014