We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luna Beach Resort

Lake Orion, Michigan
Level Contributor
31 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Luna Beach Resort

Hello everyone, My husband and I are planning a trip to Luna Beach resort on Roatan. Has anyone ever been there and what can you tell me about it. How is the crime? do we have anything to worry about? How is the overall hospitality and quality?

Thank you for any advice you can give.

Guatemala City...
Level Contributor
682 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Luna Beach Resort

We stayed there several months ago. Was a good place. Dont have to worry about crime. Its at the very end of West End....which makes it alittle more quiet...

My only issue staying there was that the electricity kept going off at night.....i know this happens often on the island... but we didnt have any candles or flashlights in the rooms...

I liked it... nice pool.. nice deck.....

I always try to stay in West Bay... but if cant... this is a good spot

2. Re: Luna Beach Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:21 pm, August 17, 2009