We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay

Idaho Falls, Idaho
Level Contributor
34 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Where to stay

Need to know where to stay in roatan. My husband is a diver and I am a snorkeler. I need a place that is safe and things to do when he is diving. Would prefer all-inclusive, but dont see any there. Do prefer the more posh places.Help!

La Ceiba, Honduras
Level Contributor
557 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay

Jorgy -

Check out hotel listings at Roatanet.com. They have a features comparison where you may be able to find what you are looking for.

Charlie Meador, Coco Pando, La Ceiba, Honduras

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
2,099 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to stay

Hi:

Go to the top of this page and click on hotels. All hotels in Roatan will come up, click on them for descriptions, amenities etc.

Fantasy Island is AI and Anthony's Key is AI also.

Hope this helps,

Taly

Bahia
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to stay

Definitely consider the Sante Wellness Center. Check: www.santewellnesscenter.com

I´ve been there a couple of times as a day guest, and it´s a wonderful place, a real paradise hideaway. The rooms look very comfortable and reasonably-priced.

They have superb unspoilt reef right in front of the spa, off their own private beach, and arrange dives from the house.

I don´t know how long you´re planning a trip, but the Sante spa might be worth at least a few days, maybe combined with another place if you´re on a long stay. It´s an experience you won´t forget.

Regards, Mervyn

Woerden
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to stay

Villagio Verde is an bed and Breakfast.

A very nice place to stay. We heve being here in august. Tony and Zilla know a lot about diving and snorkeling. They both know the best diving and snorkeling spots at Roatan!

It is not an All Inclusive, but you can take a 12 minutes walk or a taxi to West End for dinner (and the sunset).

I have made a lot of pictures while traveling. Also at Roatan and Tonys and Zillas place:

http://paul.macuser.nl/trip

have fun!

Paul

Kansas City
Level Contributor
321 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Where to stay

Great pics Paul...what kind of camera do you use (not to turn this into a "camera forum"). Thanks for sharing your site.

Woerden
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Where to stay

All pics where made with a Nikon D50. I used the Sigma 10-20 mm zoom and the 18-70 mm zoom.

7. Re: Where to stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, August 21, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Roatan