We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel

Which Roatan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Arkansas
Level Contributor
266 posts
Save Topic
Hotel

Looking at smaller hotel options right on the beach. Looking to enjoy the beach and hoping for calm water with snorkeling close.

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
4,490 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel

I think on West Bay, none of the hotels would be what I'd think of as "small." I'd consider something other than a hotel... check out Casa de Paradise and West Bay Village to see what I mean... or Fosters if the budget is a little smaller...

Menlo Park...
Level Contributor
4,938 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel

Or look at Sueno del Mar at the south edge of West End town. 8 room with breakfast and a nice beach and kayaks and sunsets and Tita's beach bar. Easy access to the Blue Channel snorkel sea. I've been staying there are years. West Bay has a wider beach and good snorkeling too, but it's more crowded and more expensive.

3. Re: Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, January 29, 2015