We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tongs

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
432 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Tongs

Is Tongs currently open? If so, can someone tell me what the food quality is like as well.

Thank you.

Menlo Park...
Level Contributor
5,454 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tongs

Tong's (aka the Thai Place) has consistently produced some of the best Thai food I've ever had, but at a price. It's at the top end of the price range of places I routinely go. But I can't tell you whether or not it is open now. As you probably know, it has a delightful setting for couples, with tables set along a pier going out over the water in the middle of West End.

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
80 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tongs

Walked past there this morning, it appears to still be in business, but it was too early to be positive.

Winnipeg, Canada
14 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Tongs

We were there 2 nights ago and it was excellent!

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
432 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tongs

Thank you all!

5. Re: Tongs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, December 28, 2014